witchblade: (Default)
General Buying Rules:

1. I ship worldwide through Registered Airmail. Items here don't include the shipping price. Shipping price varies per item. 
2. I only accept PayPal with fees (Use Paypal Fee Calculator to compute the fees (my paypal fee indicator is 3.9% + $.30). I will ship items approximately 2-3 days after I received your payment. However if it will fall on Friday after 5 pm, weekends and holidays, you will wait for the next business day for the items to get shipped. If you are using Paypal for payment, I'll only use Paypal verified address for shipping address. 
3. I will only provide pictures of what's inside the items if you are sure to buy the items.
4. I am not responsible for the damage of the items during shipment but I will pack the items with bubble wraps to avoid damage. Please give me your accurate address so that the items will not be lost.
5. I am also not responsible for custom charges.
6. All are negotioble prices if you buy multiple items.
7. Free CD for purchases of $50 and above. (Limited offer) 
8. You can contact me through comments on this post or through my email at witchblade.eaxis@gmail.com

CD Info
> Japan Version unless indicated that it's OS version
> All CDs are in good conditions unless indicated with CD crack
> Some are played once / twice, others are just opened to check content, and others are still brand new
> If obi isn't present in the picture, it is inside the CD case
> Kept on a CD shelf in a smoke-free home
> Each CD weighs around 100 - 400 grams (depends if an album has DVD versions)

F - Z CDs )

 


More of these watches under the cut )
witchblade: (XD)
I really miss the m-flo loves project T____________T

All CD-rips at 320 kbps

m-flo loves everyone )
Reuploaded: October 23, 2008
witchblade: (Hachimitsu to Ferris Wheel)
I'm uploaded some live performances. One is a request and the others are just the recent episodes that I really like to share





 
witchblade: (Hachimitsu to Ferris Wheel)
Although many people say that 2007 is like a boring year for Jpop/Kpop music, I still think that there are a lot of good things that were released this year. This will be a very long entry! LOL




These are all based on my personal opinions so yeah I might be biased xD

-----------

This might be an off-topic. But for NEWS x EXILE fans, do you all remember the Hey3x Special where Yamapi and Takahiro had a talk? EXsub really wanted to pick up that project (especially me) but there is already a group who picked that up so yeah we can't make it as a project. But don't worry, our translator, Lena already had the translated the talk for us and well I'll just tell here everyone what they talked about (Please credit makira of EXsub when taking out this translation outside of my blog)

Host: Yamapi's question to EXILE's Takahiro: "What is the wrong thing I did to you?"
Yamapi: Before Takahiro joined EXILE, I already met and was introduced to him. Takahiro said to me that, "maybe I'm going to join EXILE" (see Takahiro has been long eye-ing to be in EXILE) In the beginning, he greeted me nicely, but when we met in some other music shows, he was kinda unreactive/cold (ignored him)
Hama-chan: That's not right! Maybe EXILE made him to act that way!
Takahiro: No, it's not, It was at the bar when we met and I didn't expect him (Yamapi) to remember me.
Hama-chan: Sakaba?? Are you some kind of enka singer? (Sakaba is like a lounge for enka)
-laughs-
Takahiro: At a work place, I didn't want to be all friendly to him because he'll maybe think, "Man, that guy is really too touchy" and well I treated him with modesty instead", If you like you can join us to our, (this part is kinda blurry) sushi party or something like that
Hama-chan: Isn't it weird?!?? "Sushi party" I hate you EXILE!!!!! (in implying that he wasn't invited by Takahiro to join them)

- END -

I think after this talk and some nice hang-out, Yamapi and Takahiro are friends now :D
witchblade: (Winter Snow Wheel)
Since it's almost end of 2007, I decided to share some of my leftover links of my files in different account hosts. Just treat these as my Christmas and New Year's gifts for you all :D


Enjoy these goodies!!! :D :D
witchblade: (Kiss Under the Tree)
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

I really love collaborations. It's so good to see your favorite artists singing with each other and more or less the output is really good


All of the songs in this list have download links (most are audio rips, some are video links), if these won't work, just leave a comment and I'll be more than happy to upload these songs for you :D
witchblade: (All I ever wanted)
My MSSL Review will be a little late because I haven't finished downloading the files and I have a lot of work to do ^^;; So yeah here is the first part of my top list series for this year.

2007 is coming to an end and everyone are almost making their own top list for this year (and I'm not exempted from this) I know I'm not good at ratings but I'll try my best here.

Here are my Top 10 "Most Respected/Talented" artists. Hmm.. I think I can consider this as all-time hall of famers LOL XD


Don't you just love the Top 10 lists??? ahaha

See you next time for another part of this top 10 lists.. :D
witchblade: (Default)
Yay! My DVD finally arrived!!! *O* I've been anticipating this one since July 21 (yeap the date of the concert)! Without biasness, this concert is one of the best concerts I've seen for this year and really enjoyed. This was a 3 hour concert but I felt that it is still not enough with all the hype XD. Where else can you see a lot of big singers in one concert: of course in a m-flo concert! *O* Plus I really love how genki the audience are even though they are of fans of different artists, they are still hyper party people.



So what are we waiting for??? Let's go now to the concert review!

Tribute

Oct. 18th, 2007 07:42 pm
witchblade: (High Five!)
If you are thinking that Celine Dion's tribute album was the biggest Japanese artists tribute album for this year, you are wrong. Now that Luna Sea announced their one night comeback concert on Tokyo Dome on Christmas Eve, they also announced the tribute album for them on December 19.

As I've read the news when it first appeared on Tokyograph, my first reaction was: "huh!?! wth!?!". I had that reaction when I saw some of the artists' name that was there was just so weird. I can't imagine them singing Luna Sea's songs.

And now for the song list and artists that will be featured for the tribute album


bleah, m-flo is really killing me in suspense for their dvd. MTV Japan has aired the Luvotomy performance (the one with Namie Amuro) in Yokohama Arena that will be used as a promo for the dvd >___< As expected the performance was just so good that I can't really wait! LOL! *sings: I want this.... that... this.. that...*

and I just discovered that by the time that it will be shipped here, it is holiday here because of the All Soul's/Saint's Day T___T So probably, I'll receive my cds/dvds on November 5!!!! *wails*

Part 3

Aug. 24th, 2007 11:40 pm
witchblade: (Memories)
LOL this is the last and final series of: "Same Titles, Different Songs" list :D Thanks for all those who contributed ^_____^


I finished the timings for our EXILE fansub so watch out in this coming days for the released hardsubs. I already setup a blog for the EXILE's news and information which is called: EX-IT. A big thanks to [profile] gaily_girl for hosting our blog :D (So from now I won't be posting here the latest news about them)

LOL Alex performed in m-flo loves Korea and we love Korea concert last Sunday at 12 am which is in time for his song xD. But waaaaahhhh I don't want Ryohei to cover that song!!!! Lately, he is singing that in his live performances... It's not that I don't like Ryohei but that song is an Alex exclusive song T____T

Speaking of Clazziquai Project, I love their latest appearance in Yoon (blah blah) Love Letter! LOL That one was the best Lover Boy perf!!!!

Happy 10th Birthday to my niece: Quennie :D :D Waaaahhh I really really really miss you!!!!!!

Titles

Aug. 20th, 2007 07:57 pm
witchblade: (Hiroshi-kun *__*)
This is the continuation of the my previous post about "Same Titles, Different Songs"....


I gave up in fixing my TV tuner! Bleah, it's really a crappy signal in Wowow... I'll still record those tours and it's up to the downloaders to get those videos.

Waaaahhhh I have seen EXILE again in music shows *___* I have to say that Takahiro really improved a lot from the audition until their recent live tour *___*

I got this in a survey game entitled: "Which EXILE member is matched as your marriage partner?"



As expected LOL! Takahiro and I were married since 2006 LOL and we will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary this September *___*

Speaking of Takahiro, LOL I just discovered that he went on audition for Prince of Tennis musicals for the part of Kaoru! LOL I just can't imagine him doing that. Luckily, he auditioned for EXILE xP

EXILE performed in yesterday's J-Wave's Concert with a total of 7 songs including 24 karats with Sowelu and Doberman Inc:



and speaking of J-Wave Concert, this is the biggest surprise of all:

The greatest enjoyment of the photographer > Click at your own risk

As I was browsing [profile] emeraldz's LJ, she wrote about a Korea-Japan film, entitled: 26 years diary ~anata wo wasurenai~ with Maaki of High and Mighty Color, I was curious and watched the film. T_____T It was sooooo touching!!!! I recommend everyone to watch that movie ^^

Clazziquai Project and m-flo will be doing another concert event together!!!! YAY!!! But too bad it has almost impossible chance to be aired in TV >_<

I'm watching Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu xD Hiroki Narimiya is too young to be a dad! But well the story is sooo touching *___*

Ken Hirai's Fake Star = hawt!!!!! *O* Watch that!!!

I just feel indifferent about AAA's latest PV.. LOL I don't have "instant liking" of that song compared to Let it Beat, Samurai Heart, Blood on Fire and Champagne Gold xD

mihimaru GT's Gazen Yeah, is so cute!!! LOL i want to dance like that!!! ^__^;;

I can't really wait for the Nodame Cantabile SP in 2008!!!!! I hope it will air on or before my birthday! LOL Chiaki-senpai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
witchblade: (love me Takahiro!)
Won't someone send me already to the "Japanese addiction rehabilitation center"??? (LOL is there a thing like that? How I wish there was one because I'm 200% addict now! Who wants to join me there??)

First thing first. HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to my new friend, [personal profile] x_fei!! Cheers for joining the elite 20's club LOL and hope that you'll enjoy the beginning of your adulthood and more fangirl years to come :D (Sorry I still can't keep my promise answering your memes because lol this entry will be so long because I'm in the mood to type these randomness.. Gomen ne)

I was overly excited that finally, m-flo's Cosmicolor Final Leg in Yokohama Arena Live Tour DVD will be released on October 31, 2007! Yeah you have read that right, finally my most awaited DVD, is on its way to be released. I was praying that hopefully this would be announced because I'm losing guard with my money for buying cds elsewhere. So I'm glad this is already announced.. LOL I already ordered it!!!! Mwahuahua!!! So from now on, I'm locking up my debit card and WILL not order anything (oooowwww??? promise??) until the dvd is released....



Sad news:

Quoted from z-degrees blog:
"Horan, female vocalist for Korea’s most famous electronica band Clazziquai, severely injured her knee on stage at a concert held last month. She stepped in some pit on stage and tweaked her left knee. 

She is supposed to have plenty of rest for at least 2 months, but with heavy scheduling, the group is having a hard time coping. In place of Horan, member Alex has been coming on the variety shows for her. Her company revealed that she will come out for SBS’s Inkigayo on the 12th." Source

T___T I hope she get well soon.. They still have so many live events until September so I hope she can managed to attend to those. Even if my real favorite member is Alex, I hope that she's get well soon... T__T

I'm sooooo excited but at the same time I'm sad because I'll be broke again T____T I just wish that being a fangirl is a paid job because being a fangirl is really expensive!!!!!!!!

I'll update my list of: You Know when you are addicted when it reached 150 LOL xD

I still have so many things to update to but this is already too long so I'll save that for the next posts....

Thanks for bearing with my fangirl squeals *___*
witchblade: (Love Child)
I am really so bored LOL >__>

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh Clazziquai Project's concert in Club Quattro Shibuya is the best!!!!!!! I just felt the 1 1/2 hours concert (21 songs) are not enough! T____T They are amazing live!!! Alex is so cute speaking in English and Japanese. So as Horan and DJ Clazzi! This is a must watch concert!!! Thank you Rika for recording and uploading it for us! I'm really really really grateful!

Speaking of them, I ripped some audio from their concert footage. These audio rips are the different songs that have a different version from the original one.

The zipped file contains:
  • DJ Clazzi - Walk Away (this track is the a bonus song for the Japanese version of Love Child of the Century album) - the tour in Japan has made DJ Clazzi to sing in front of the audience. The english introduction of this song is Alex's voice ^__~
  • Romeo n Juliet (Alex's rap version) - in the original album, it was MC Meta who did the raps. In this concert it was a mix of Alex and Horan's raps
  • Prayers (Horan's Version) - The original one is from Christina. She didn't appear on any live performances so Horan covers up her part (this is for [personal profile] x_fei, who likes this song LOL this time, it is now Horan's version)
  • Come Alive (Horan's Version) - same as Prayers
  • Love Mode (Alex's rap version) - This is the English / Japanese one (Love Mode has a Korean version too with Tablo of Epik High rapping), which Verbal who did the original raps.
  • Stepping Out (Alex and Horan's version) - The original version of this song is sang by Christina
Love Child of the Century at Club Quattro Shibuya Audio Rips

Speaking of live tours, I watched a leak video from Cosmicolor Live Tour!!!!!!!! It's the Love Bug perf with BoA and m-flo! It was soooo good that I'm overly excited for the whole concert!! (chants: DVD, DVD, DVD!!!)

I have been overloading myself with dramas LOL! Watching Satorare is really so touching T___T Is it just me that I find Odagiri Joe and Tamaki Hiroshi to have some resemblance? o___O

I want to hunt CDjapan!!!! >__> My drugs err jpop cd/dvd didn't arrive yet! It's really so unfair, I paid a little more for faster shipping and yet it hasn't arrived!!! It's really so expensive there... CDjapan's Airmail vs HMV's EMS for almost the same price.

Bleah! I really want to hunt those people who made Mediafire delete my files... As of my latest checkup, 2GB of my files are now deleted T___T If Mediafire will delete all my files because of those ungrateful people, I will not upload again!!! >__> (But LOL I'm building up my video library at Veoh ^__^;;)

24 karats is sooooo addicting!!! (especially drooling watching Takahiro at the PV)<333 I can't wait for the full release of the single! Yappari, the song justified the hype of the news! (Get your hands up!!!!)
witchblade: (Love Child)
I'm not in love nor have special someone for the moment LOL ^__^;; I just gave a title to my blog entry because I am really addicted to Clazziquai Project's 3rd and latest album, Love Child of the Century (LOL noticed that when I'm typing their name it always have the word "project" because it is their official name) (and you will know the reason later if you follow my posts xD)

Warning: This blog entry will be very very long because I am in the mood to type my randomness hahaha XD

Anyway the next part of my entry will be all about Clazziquai Project, so if you don't want to read this randomness and follow my squeals you have a choice not to read LOL...


Today is the final leg of m-flo's COSMICOLOR tour in Yokohama Arena. Weh those fans are really so lucky to watch it!!!! >___<


EXILE released the covers of their new single and weh I will really award them as the artists with worst covers ~__~ They should fire their album and single cover photoshop artist >_<


I'm really so envy at the people who went to Otakon and see AAA live *wails* But I'm so happy they received our scrapbook T___T

Speaking of AAA, I will order their 4th Attack DVD (the 1 disc version only) plus Monkey Majik's, Sora wa Maru de album *___* Luckily, I have CDjapan's discount so I will save just a bit for the shipping costs... Bleah! Their shipping charges are sooo expensive compared to HMV. CDjapan: 2 CDs airmail = 1000 yen; HMV: 2 CDs EMS = 900 yen ~___~

Well that's all for my randomness entry again, and thanks for reading my nonsense fangirl squeals

*poofs, flies to Korea/Japan and hunts for Love Child*
witchblade: (love me Takahiro!)
Another Friday the 13th for this year xP I don't believe in superstitions.... It is still man who creates his own destiny hahaha

Anyway....

As we all know, the m-flo loves project will officially end after their last leg of COSMICOLOR live tour this Saturday, July 21. Most of their fans have a question: "What's next for m-flo??" And well, the answer for this question will be also revealed on the 21st. But as I was reading VERBAL's blog, he wrote a sentence there (in big and bold fonts) that caught my attention:


LOL this is not my supposed to be my blog entry... but well since I'm typing up a post, it wouldn't be complete without adding some randomness


As an eyecandy for everyone, I'm now presenting a new breed of Tuxedo Mask

 

LOL I'm just adding this video!!! Clazziquai is a cool group! Alex and Horan are goofing off during their rehearsals ^__^ but still their vocals are so great! (And *evil grin* I really want to take the mascot and have a purikura with it)




This ends my novel-like fangirl post ^^

ETC

Jul. 4th, 2007 08:46 pm
witchblade: (Nodame Fusion!)
LOL I really can't think of a blog title, so I just put etc... ^^;;

I was reading an article about Clazziquai Project and waaaaaaaaaahhh I discovered something I am really anticipating for: ALEX will be performing on COSMICOLOR's LAST LEG LIVE TOUR on JULY 21!!!!!! *____* (although the date of the tour on the article is July 20, but it is July 21, and hmm Yokohama Arena is not exactly on Yokohama as I have read on some info pages) hahaha I know he will be performing because a week after the Cosmicolor live tour, Clazziquai Project will have a concert on Japan :D (I just need a confirmation ehehe, or maybe I'm the only one who is going hype with this news because I adore Love Me After 12 AM LOL)

Hmm.. let us see who are the other artists who will appear on COSMICOLOR's last leg (aside from the "m-flo regulars; Emi, Emyli, Ryohei, Yoshika and Lisa). As I am browsing Yahoo auctions, tickets are now at 25 thousand yen mark (and those are not good seats LOL) I'm really excited for this concert!!! ^__^;; If this will be released on DVD, I will definitely buy it (I'm already saving money for this one LOL) I'm sooo envy for the fans who will watch this live on Yokohama Arena T____T

Speaking of m-flo, melody, just released an album and on the credits page, she thanked Verbal, Taku, Roma (Tanaka), Ryohei and Emyli (Credits Page, scanned by k1sek1), How sweet of her to write this long credits page.. Usually Jpop artist don't write message on their albums, they just mention names of people they want to thank

An irony thing is that w-inds.' Love is the Greatest Thing single debuts at number 2!!!! >__< I really don't like the single (well knowing w-inds. trajectory sales, as the days passed it will drop to lower ranks) and as expected ERIKA debuted at number 1... ayaka got a low rank because the single leaked very very early and people in Japan already downloaded and listened to the single a couple of times. LOL but well ayaka's sales trajectory are good because even if her singles don't debut on a high rank, the singles last long in the ranks.. (longevity vs ranks) || Source

The collaboration song of EXILE, Sowelu and Doberman Inc will be released in 3 ways. (1) as a b-side of EXILE's, Toki no Kakera single (which will be used as a theme to dorama Yama Onna, Kabe Onna); (2) as an a-side single of the single in their names, 24 karat; and last (3) as an album track to Doberman Inc's best album all of these will be released on August 29.

Toki no Kakera sounds like Hibiki (the b-side song in their Summer Time Love Single)


I already watched the first episode of Hana Kimi (Japanese version) last night and waaahhh it is really so funny ehehe especially the "shampoo search scene" Maki's acting improved a bit compared to her Kurosagi acting xP and Shun??? waaaaaahhh he had this chest exposure!!! I can't wait to watch this again with subtitles :D

Next Episode Preview: (Do not click if you don't want to be spoiled; If you clicked it, don't tell me you were not warned LOL) *______*

I am watching again another Taiwanese drama, Why Why Why Love with Rainie Yang, Mike He and Kingone *___* Mike He is sooo gorgeous!! (as usual he is playing a rebel child who likes riding motorcycle just like his role on Devil Beside You)

Another fangirl squeal from me :D

Ja ne!
witchblade: (Ferris Wheel)
Sorry to flood on your friend's page with my post but my previous post is too long for my uploads LOL!

I ripped uploaded this for [profile] gaily_girl and I'm sharing these to everyone. Try downloading and listening to Clazziquai Project because they are good LOL



Clazziquai Project's mini album, Love Mode (ripped @ 320 kbps, files are already tagged) (click on the cover art for the link)

Tracklist:

1. Skyscraper
2. Love Mode feat VERBAL (m-flo) **
3. She loves you
4. Be My Love (English version-house mix) **
5. After Love (female version)
6. Snatcher
7. Love Mode feat VERBAL and PE'Z (pzq mode)
8. She Is ** (This song is from My Name is Kim Sam Soon OST)

Daichi is back!!!!!!! After sooooo long, he finally released his PV :D :D



credits: Controlle

witchblade: (My Guilty Pleasure)
LOL @ Blog title!!!! xD Actually that title is a fusion of 2 album titles from my top Korean music "idols", Younha and Clazziquai Project :D Finally after the long wait, the albums are already in my hands ^___^ I really love HMV services, the items arrived to me after 3 days of shipment (the fastest and ever reliable)



Younha's A Perfect Day to Say I love You and Clazziquai Project's Love Child of the Century with my new "baby"

 After resisting myself downloading (for almost a month), Clazziquai Project's 3rd album, waaaaaahhh finally I got to listen to it now... :D I really love the packaging of Clazziquai's new album *___* (I'm sooo lucky to order the last available copy of the limited edition one)


***The package: Pocket Photos (Above) Lyrics Booklet that can be turn into mini Poster of Love Child mascot, DVD on the orange paper sleeve, Audio CD on the White Audio Sleeve and the sticker***




**The back panel of the cd box of Love Child of the Century album**

I thought Cristina (Alex's sister) wouldn't sing in this album but looks like she sang 3 songs and one duet with Alex! Well looks like she is still a Clazziquai Project member but she don't appear to any live perfs.. (It's just always Alex, Horan and DJ Clazziquai)... As usual on the credits section of this album, DJ Clazzi mention his dearest pig, Dalmacian (no wonder why the covers are all pigs xD) As usual, both Alex and Horan managed to sing songs that always sound so relaxing and "heavenly" ^___^. I hope there will be a song that will have Alex's rap because he is soooo good both in singing and rapping (He can sing Love Me After 12 AM alone xP) I definitely recommend everyone to try Clazziquai Project songs because they are good!!!

On the other hand, our "heiress" Younha ([profile] emeraldz and I are calling her like that exclusively for our "harems") is very beautiful in the pics on the booklet of her album :D



*the back picture of Younha in her lyrics booklet (Sorry I don't have a scanner)**

I am really happy buying these stuffs (even if I am broke now LOL) Huhuhu after purchasing these two cds, my wishlist is really growing again.....

  • Monkey Majik - Sora wa Maru de - me and [profile] gaily_girl instantly fell in love with this album after listening to it *___* Especially I miss you and Long Shot Penny ^__^ We both wish that Pretty People was not included here and instead change it into Car Crash LOL. Waaaahhh as always Monkey Majik's album is cheaper than other regular jpop albums but with the state of my finances it will took me a lot of time to buy this one
  • Monoral - [profile] gaily_girl introduced me to this great band! And just like Monkey Majik their album is cheaper than regular Jpop albums =____=
  • COSMICOLOR Live Tour DVD - I have got a strong feeling that on the last leg most of the artist on the "m-flo loves project" will appear and perform with them T_T and if that happens, I will really save up money to buy this
  • EXILE EVOLUTION Live Tour DVD - no explanation ask for this one hahahha
Speaking of Jpop, these past few days, there are a lot of "early leaks" from different artists... Hmm.. LOL I can't keep up with it....

I have been watching some old dramas again, Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake.... T___T I watched this because I saw the lead guy's pic and he is sooo handsome! LOL And wahhh I have been crying in some scenes T_T

AAA is going to Baltimore!!!!!!!!!! Waaahhh I'm really envy to those people who can watch them T_____T

LOL Sorry again for my fangirl squeals :D
witchblade: (Default)
October 6, 2007 (edit)

Since I'm not planning to revive my video request section anymore, I'll just use this entry to put all my active links over Mediafire and Megaupload. Also, I'll use this as a database for all the files that I've uploaded here on my blog.

File Count as of November 7, 2007
Albums: 12
Single: 1
mp3s: 32
Audio Rips: 23
PVs: 6
Live Performances: 216
CMs: 6
Total Files: 297

Audio

Albums )

Singles )

mp3s )


Video

PVs )


CMs )

credits for all the videos/audio:
original uploaders at Jpopsuki Trackers (hikkichan, osanekun, Nermal and others)
and of course, me for uploading all of these files

Profile

witchblade: (Default)
witchblade

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789 101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Syndicate

RSS Atom

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 26th, 2017 02:39 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios